We are proud of our variety of courses that we offer, ranging from education and training to health and fitness. Our aim is to help learners on their journey – this is why we offer a variety of courses, so we can help as many people as possible. Below are all of the courses we are offering currently to learners to complete. Every learner will have access to our all-inclusive features, including unlimited live tutor support and access to our learning materials.
Our very popular ‘Assessment and Quality Assurance’ courses are intended for those who want to be involved with assessing and ensuring standards are met. Depending on the learner’s role, learners should pick the course accordingly:
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocational Achievement (RQF) – Learners who assess the progress made in their working environment.
- Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) – Learners who want to work with a team of assessors and offer improvements to ensure the standards are met.
- Level 4 Award in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF) – Learners who want to lead a team full of internal quality assurers.
It is possible to complete all three courses – the recommended order to complete the courses in is: L3CAVA, L4IQA, L4LEADIQA. This is the recommended order as you should be an assessor before you qualify to be an IQA. Additionally, all learners who have completed the L4IQA will receive Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), meaning they will not need to complete parts of the L4LEADIQA course.
Our ‘Care Sector’ courses help learners with different ambitions and goals succeed in their careers. When choosing a course, learners should consider what their end goals are, this can be done by seeing what every course does to help advance forward in the chosen career path. Below are what our courses can help our learners achieve:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care (Pathway B): Learners who choose Pathway B will be able to show they can work with children in a residential environment. These learners usually aspire to become a children’s nurse or work in a children’s care home (with opportunities for management roles).
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care (Pathway E): Learners who choose Pathway E will be able to work with adults in a residential environment, including in care homes. Learners who choose Pathway E will be likely aspiring to work in elderly care homes or want to be an adult nurse (with opportunities for management roles).
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care (Pathway F): Learners who choose Pathway F will be able to work with adults in a non-residential environment, such as a day care service. Learners who choose Pathway F will be likely aspiring to work in a day care service with adults or a social care worker who does home visits to adults (with opportunities for management roles).
- Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare and Nutritional Therapy – Learners who want to broaden their knowledge and practice relating to nurtitional therapy should complete this course. This course is also beneficial for learners who want to be a nutritional therapist in private practice or a natural health clinic.