Level 3 Award in the Delivery of Conflict Management Training (RQF)
This is a qualification for learners who deliver or wish to deliver conflict management training at level 2. It is suitable for all sectors where the possibility of conflict may arise and is approved by the security industry authority (SIA) as a suitable qualification for those wishing to deliver conflict management as part of the licence linked qualifications.
Assessment and delivery
The qualification will be assessed through a combination of written essays, a portfolio of evidence and an observation of occupational competence in delivering conflict management training. All units, assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace.
Who should do this course?
This course provides learners with the skills, knowledge and understanding to meet the requirements to deliver scenario-based conflict management training across a wide range of sectors, such as; security, event management, customer service and care settings. It will include training in how communication can be used to solve problems and reduce the likelihood of conflict and factors that influence human responses in conflict situations and how to assess and reduce risk.
- Managing conflict in the workplace when dealing with customers, service users or the public
- Delivering scenario-based conflict management training
- Students must be able to demonstrate skills in maths and English at Level 2
- You must be in-service or in a voluntary position – you will be observed in your workplace setting delivering conflict management training
- Good reading and writing skills in English
We are an approved Training Qualifications UK Centre, meaning that we can offer approved qualifications through this OFQUAL-regulated, fully-accredited awarding body. With over 400 Centres worldwide, TQUK provide qualifications that meet the needs of learners, working with us to attain the very best results.
WorldProAcademy all-inclusive features
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations– You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!