Level 4 Diploma in Advice and Guidance (RQF)
The Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Advice and Guidance is a recognised qualification that is intended for those who are experienced practitioners working directly with clients, disseminating information, advice and guidance alongside formal advocacy.
Delivery of the course
The qualification will be assessed through a combination of written essays, a portfolio of evidence and observation of occupational competence. All units, assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace.
Who should do this course?
This course is ideal for those who currently work within the advice and guidance sector, providing factual, current and impartial information to clients and presenting ideas in an accessible form for them to consider, thus defining and providing routes which could assist clients in reaching their requirements. Prospective learners may also some have managerial or training responsibilities and could hold experience in creating information, advice and guidance publications. It is important that learners are able to demonstrate their ability to build dynamic relationships with other organisations.
- Understand the importance of legislation and procedures.
- Develop interactions with advice and guidance.
- Manage personal case load.
- Evaluate and develop own contribution to the service.
- Operate within networks.
- Assist advice and guidance clients to decide on a course of action.
- Prepare clients through advice and guidance for the implementation of a course of action.
- Assist clients through advice and guidance to review their achievement of a course of action.
- Provide and maintain information materials for use in the service.
- Provide support for other practitioners.
- Design information materials for use in the service.
- Must be aged 16 or above.
- Must be in-service or delivering sessions voluntarily – you will be observed in your workplace setting.
- Must be able to demonstrate skills in Maths and English at Level 2.
Focus Awards are the approved awarding body for this qualification. Focus Awards believe in offering the very best service, advice and guidance so that we can support our learners on their journeys to success and achievement.
WorldPro Academy features
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
Here at WorldProAcademy we offer a wide range of online courses. To view our full course selection follow the link below. If you have an enquiry please fill out a contact form and a member of a sales team will be in touch shortly.